We are excited to welcome you back to wine country!
All wine experiences are seated visits, with a strong recommendation for advance reservations.
- Friday through Monday, we're pleased to offer "bubble flights" of Fesstivity sparkling wine in the Epiphany garden.
- Tuesday through Thursday, guests may enjoy Fesstivity by the glass or bottle only.
- Reserve your spot by clicking the "Book Now" button above.
Reserve your spot below or call the winery at (805) 688-1545.
Our sparkling experience will honor the state and county’s reopening guidelines while giving you the best of our wine country hospitality:
- All visitors will be seated outdoors in the Epiphany garden, just outside the Bubble Shack’s doors
- We have partnered with First & Oak restaurant in Solvang to offer delicious, individually packed lunches for sale, including a vegetarian option
- Bubble Club discounts will be offered on the meals, pre-poured sparkling flights, on wine by the glass, and on bottle purchases.
- Reservations can accommodate groups of 8 or fewer
- Visits will be scheduled for 90 minutes each
The safety and enjoyment of our guests and staff means we will also adhere to specific guidelines:
- All guests must be 21 years or older
- Groups who book together will be seated together, while separate groups will be properly distanced from each other
- Separate reservations cannot be combined to accommodate parties larger than 8 people.
- Face masks must be worn at all times on property at the winery except for when you are seated with your group
- Unfortunately, outside food and picnicking are currently not permitted.
What we are doing to ensure a safe visit:
- Our tasting room team will wear face masks throughout your visit
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for all guests
- We will sanitize our tables and chairs after each use
- We sanitize countertop surfaces, door handles, high touch areas multiple times throughout the day