This policy applies to you and all visitors to our websites as well as all customers or users (“Customers”) of our provided Services, unless specified otherwise herein. It applies to all information we collect through our Services, even if you have not signed up for a The Bubble Shack account. To the extent that any portions of the following policy are inconsistent with applicable law or regulations, or to the extent you provide your express consent for uses not specifically described herein, then such laws or regulations, or your express consent, will govern The Bubble Shack’s use of your information.
Collection Of Information
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide, such as when you sign up for a The Bubble Shack online account or wine club, in the course of a transaction, or merely when you access our Services. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following: basic user information such as your name, email address, billing and shipping information, phone number, birth date; personal preferences related to the Services signed up for.
The Bubble Shack may collect financial information from you, including payment card numbers and expiration dates; and other historical, contact, and demographic information relevant to responding to your inquiries, providing services to you and/or in the course of a sales transaction.
We also collect information when you participate in contests or promotions offered by The Bubble Shack or our partners, respond to our surveys, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including as follows:
In addition to the information you explicitly provide, when you use our Services to make payments for goods or services, we collect information about when the transactions occurred, a description of the transactions, and the payment amounts.
The Bubble Shack may also collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Services, such as your access times, domains, browser type, version and language, and operating system (together, “Use Data”).
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use various technologies to collect information which may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are tiny data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity.
We may also collect information using web beacons which are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We have no access or control over cookies or other features that third parties may use. This policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies and we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
Use Of Information
We may use personal information about you as follows:
- We use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and to fulfill our obligations to you pursuant to any contracts or agreements that you may enter into with The Bubble Shack. This may include processing orders that you place, sending you emails regarding your accounts and orders, and giving you updates and announcements you have authorized The Bubble Shack to provide to you. This information may include: contact information such as name and shipping address; financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and billing phone number. This information is used for billing purposes, to verify that the customer is of legal age, and to fill Customers' orders;
- We also use information about you to personalize the Services or in connection with any of our programs, events or promotions in which you register or participate. We may use your information to establish and activate your account, to provide assistance or support with respect to your use of our Services, to troubleshoot problems and to resolve disputes that may arise. For example, when you sign up for a The Bubble Shack Wine Club Membership, we may associate certain information with your new membership, such as information about other memberships you have or had with The Bubble Shack and prior transactions you made through the The Bubble Shack Services;
- We may use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; to improve content or Services, to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services;
Sharing Of Information
We may share personal information about you only in the following circumstances:
- With third parties that provide information processing and payment services to us, that maintain and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention and verification services), and including financial institutions, processors, payment card associations, and other entities that are part of the payment or transaction process;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our Customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; and with your consent.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. To that end, The Bubble Shack takes appropriate and commercially reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The Bubble Shack is PCI compliant.
We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to keep the website secure from third party interference, including but not limited to unauthorized third party amendment of the website or third party access to any data not intended to be publicly available via the website. However, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure, and The Bubble Shack cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, The Bubble Shack does not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or communications with us will always remain private. We will notify you immediately if any such third party interference occurs.
The Bubble Shack intends to keep your information secure, accurate and up-to-date. You have the opportunity to review and correct any of your information we may have, or to restrict (“Opt-out of”) the uses we make of your information. In order to review, correct, or restrict your information we have on file, please email email@example.com (to review, correct, etc.).
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
You may change or correct information about yourself by logging into your The Bubble Shack account at any time or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email us if you wish to deactivate your account. We may retain archived copies of information about you and your transactions for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from The Bubble Shack by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing transactionally necessary communications, such as digital receipts, order and shipping notices and messages about your account.
Please note that The Bubble Shack will not remove your non-personally identifiable Use Data from our aggregated files. Furthermore, please be aware that even if you request your information to be removed from our systems, such information may never be completely removed due to technical and legal constraints, including backup and disaster recovery systems, as we have the need to keep some information to track and record your requests.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about information we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us at the address listed below.
The Bubble Shack’s Services are not directed toward individuals under twenty-one years of age (“Minors”), nor do we knowingly collect information from Minors.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our policy:
The Bubble Shack
2970 Grand Avenue, Los Olivos, CA 93441
(800) 841-1104 | (805) 688-8276